well here we are 5 months later and im getting same issue.. it sux cuz i take my phone everywhere and want to do vlogs for youtube.. but ... it sux that this issue still exists even after 2.1 update.. what is going on w/ this?? does anyone have any way to check into this??
Yeah, I just posted a thread under the ROM I'm using (Adamz, Smoked Glass 6.0)
Check it and if someone knows of any software I can use to sync my video that would be great. I included example vids in my thread.
There are a few options you can use to sync your video. You can use a player such as VLC to adjust the audio delay during playback, however, if you want to fix the video completely, it will need to be processed using video software. With most video-editting programs you can adjust the audio track position (or the video track) so you can get them to match up properly.
Originally Posted by cscohammers7
Another option is to use DVD Catalyst 3 to convert the file. As of the latest version (3.86) it has an option mainly used for HTC HD2 users (about 90% of these phones have audio sync issues due to the hardware). It enables you to adjust the audio delay for conversion. email addy: my username at gmail dot com
If the original files you have are not too big, you can email them to me, and I'll try and fix them for you if you want.
Same problem here.
Is anyone at Motorola going to step in and get us a firmware update?
Here is what I have ascertained.
* For me, this only happens while recording in HD mode.
* While the QuickTime player will play the video in synch, it does not mean the problem isn't with the recording because bringing the file into Premiere Pro CS5 exhibits the out of synch problem.
* The video and audio seem to go out of synch as soon as their is a glitch in the recording, which seems to be because the processor in the phone isn't fast enough, or the storage device isn't fast enough to keep up with the demands.
* Recording in HD seems to overwhelm the phone periodically.
* No Settings to adjust the bitrate for HD recording.