2. Pull down the notification bar on your phone
3. Click on USB connected
4. Click on mount to mount your SD card
5. You will see a new removable storage drive on your PC
6. Create the following directories in the root of that drive:
7. Drag and drop to add files to the appropriate directories from your PC
8. close the window on that drive on your PC
9. click on safely remove removable storage in your systray
10. click on turn off USB on your Droid
11. Shut off your phone and turn it back on
12. Your Droid will find the files you have added on your SD card
Member, Verizon Wireless Customer Council
Here is what mine looks like so far. (check attachment) Just 1.5 GB of music, some images, ringtones, alarms, alerts, ect.
ok so i connected my phone to the computer and i choose to mount it but nothing showed up on my computer i have a pretty new computer and i dont know why it is doing this can someone help me out please
Might be easiest to find if you open Windows Explorer before you plug in the Droid, and take inventory of all of the Drive letters (C:\, D:\, etc., etc.) When you plug in & mount the Droid, a new drive letter will show up there- and that'll be your SD card.
Disclaimer: I work for Verizon, but I do not work wireless. I do, however, design the data circuits that connect all those lovely little cell towers.