Hi guys. Not sure if this has been covered or not, but it took me a little while to figure out. I downloaded a few programs and they didn't really work very well, but I found a very, very simple solution. If you want to move your playlists from iTunes to your droid:
1. Open iTunes.
2. Highlight desired playlist
3. Click 'File' tab.
4. Scroll down to 'Library'.
5. Select 'Export Playlist'.
6. Click '.txt' tab and scroll down to '.m3u'.
7. Click 'Save'. [You should probably save it to your desktop.]
8. Connect your Droid via USB.
9. Mount your Droid's SD card.
10. From your computer, navigate to your Droid's SD card.
11. Drop the m3u file(s) into directory sdcard/Music/. [Make sure they aren't being placed into an artist folder.]
12. Let your SD card load up then navigate to 'Playlists' in your music player and let the good times roll. [Your SD card may take a few minutes to process the new files, so if they don't show up right away give it a couple minutes or reboot.]
Hope this was useful. I found this a lot faster than creating a playlist from the Driod and selecting each song one by one. I apologize if this was posted somewhere else already, I could not find it.