Just like they said above, here is a cut and paste from Motorola:
Transfer files to / from the computer:
Note: Transfer files is supported on both Windows and Apple Macintosh computers
- Connect your device to a computer using a data cable
- Go to Notifications (by touching the status bar at the top of the screen and dragging it down)
- Touch the “USB connected” notification
- Touch Mount
- Use your computer interface to move files between your device and your computer.
- When you are done, go to Notifications and touch Turn off USB storage, then disconnect the data cable from the device.