DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No equalizer in music players?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Incredible
    they have like a bronze version that doesnt give you an eq to fully adjust but has presets that are plenty fine for me. i dont care about spending the money but i was a bit surprised when i furst saw it. the version i bought was like 5 dollars. i love the better sound quality that i get, my skull candy headphones have great sound and i can literally feel the boom in my head. i love the player. however i do have some problems with it. i dont like how it stutters when im doing anything other then using the player. and i dont like that it doesnt automatically shut off when i get a phone call or unplug my headphones. if the more expensive player doesnt do this then i might consider buying it...
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Driod Eris - Verizon
    The more expensive version has those same problems. I use a Droid ERIS and it may make a difference which phone you have but the EQ Platinum caused more problems than you talk about on my phone. I looked into how a program can be written to play music with an EQ and it is complex plus the program must alter presets and basic function on the phone to continue to operate after the phone powers off the screen plus should be able to properly interrupt music for a phone call but it had problems with these functions on my ERIS. Not a good buy.

Quote Originally Posted by tonynalli View Post
    they have like a bronze version that doesnt give you an eq to fully adjust but has presets that are plenty fine for me. i dont care about spending the money but i was a bit surprised when i furst saw it. the version i bought was like 5 dollars. i love the better sound quality that i get, my skull candy headphones have great sound and i can literally feel the boom in my head. i love the player. however i do have some problems with it. i dont like how it stutters when im doing anything other then using the player. and i dont like that it doesnt automatically shut off when i get a phone call or unplug my headphones. if the more expensive player doesnt do this then i might consider buying it...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links