DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Anime do you have on your DROID?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    BIONIC

What Anime do you have on your DROID?

Just a general anime discussion etc for the forum ^_^

ATM I'm trying to get caught up with One Piece so I have One Piece movies 1-5
    Soon ill throw up some episodes on it im up to episode 102 400+ episodes to go before im current lol
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    i currently have sword of a stranger and the sky crawlers...
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    BIONIC
    I didnt like sword of the stranger that much whats sky crawlers?
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    ^ really? it has it moments a tad slow on on part with lack of sword fighting. Here is a synopsis on the sky crawlers from anime new network "In a world very similar to ours, there are children who do not age. They're known as "Kildren," and they're fighting a war. Against whom, and to what end is not important. One such boy, a young fighter pilot named Yuichi Kannami, arrives at his base out in the country, assigned to a small battalion. He's never met these people before, but soon finds himself in an alarmingly familiar routine, acting out relationships that seem predestined. Of course, this has all happened before." its a bit slow. im like 20 mins into the movie. I want to finished to see what happen even though its been a slow start. haha...

going to put Bleach on sometime this week. I have to catch up. im wayyyy behind.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    BIONIC
    lol started laughing when it started with "in a world"
    Yea I might have been too judgemental because if your called sword of the stranger i would expect it to have like 90% sword related things just in the first 20 minutes lol
    I been trying to focus on One Piece lately, and im tryin to find a good copy of Spriggan loved that move lol
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Yall watching Dubbed or Subbed versions? Id figure the Subs would be hard to read since theyre so small.

And the Droid can only read MP4 right? I cant drop an AVI file on here and expect it to work I dont think.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    NVash..im watching sub version and very clear for me. and yes its mp4 so you cant watch avi files you need to convert them.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    BIONIC
    Yup Yup the subtitles arent as small as you would think I can read it with out squinting. I use DVD Catalyst and the DROID HQ2 profile to convert all my AVI's to work on my DROID. I have yet to convert a mkv though I would susupect it might have problems. Is there any display capture programs that work with out root?
  9. dvdcatalyst
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCapcom View Post
    Yup Yup the subtitles arent as small as you would think I can read it with out squinting. I use DVD Catalyst and the DROID HQ2 profile to convert all my AVI's to work on my DROID. I have yet to convert a mkv though I would susupect it might have problems. Is there any display capture programs that work with out root?
    Almost all MKV's work, including language selection and subtitle selection in Anime files. I ran into a few files that had issues during conversion (Gunslinger Girl was one of them) due to some inconsistencies (bad header, weird stitching when they removed commercials or something) in the original files, which caused the conversion to crash mid-way, but I havent had problems with that lately.

Subtitle size is adjustable as well, unless they are burned into the video of course.

edit: You do know you can just drag folders with your avi's onto dvdcat, right? It will sort out what it can do, and ignore stuff it can't handle (pics and docs for example)
    Last edited by dvdcatalyst; 01-13-2010 at 01:51 PM.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    i have no problem converting mkv files either. (so far). and they looked great on the droid even the subs.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links