DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upload video to youtube

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid

Upload video to youtube

I took a video on my droid and it was to big for 3g and said i need to send it over wifi,

so i went to borders and connected to there wifi and tried uploading and it said upload failed retry in 1 minute....it kept saying it and i kept trying

any suggestions or settings i need to change?

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @jbjtkbw00
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Not 100% positive, but it could be the network you were on didn't allow for something like that. It's a theory as I've never uploaded a video to YouTube, but I wouldn't rule it out.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I had similar problems just had to find a good wifi spot and it eventually worked.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorala Droid
    I am trying to post my first video on youtube through my Droid, but it says it is too big to upload and that I need to find a wifi connection. My house is wireless, but how do I get my droid to recognize my home network? Thanks in advance.
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    MotoDroid
    I uploaded a video to youtube, but the video was taken with the phone in a vertical position. Anyone have a video editor that works good and is free and can rotate the video? thanks in advance.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by wakers3 View Post
    I uploaded a video to youtube, but the video was taken with the phone in a vertical position. Anyone have a video editor that works good and is free and can rotate the video? thanks in advance.
    same Q, anyone know??
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    Quote Originally Posted by bal81 View Post
    I took a video on my droid and it was to big for 3g and said i need to send it over wifi,

so i went to borders and connected to there wifi and tried uploading and it said upload failed retry in 1 minute....it kept saying it and i kept trying

any suggestions or settings i need to change?
    What I've noticed about wifi in public places is that you can connect but you can't get to the internet until you open your browser and accept their user agreement. Of coarse, this is not every time, it's dependent on the wifi's owner and how they set it up. After that, it should work fine.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    also make sure you have a youtube account I had yet to link my youtube account to my google account once I did that my videos would upload.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Windows Movie Maker will do this. I used it to rotate a video my daughter took with her camera held sideways.
    --Robert

"Peace through superior firepower" requires actual firepower, not just a trite bumper sticker.
  11. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I think this is such crap and it's purely a verizon block IMO. I came from the failing Helio company recently bought by virgin moblie, rencently bought by sprint. Before (and after but I'm making the point that before sprint powered them) I could take video with my ocean2 up to ten min. and upload in to youtube over 3g and for that matter over the slow 1x seed also, I could also email it over yahoo, aim, etc... For the Droid to not have this ability is embarassing and has to be a verizon thing not a Droid thing, Droid does indeed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links