I'm part of the Beta program and I saw on a couple of sites that that Swype has been updated, The update includes:
- Resolved an accuracy issue that was introduced in the last Beta update. New software features supporting additional languages were included in the beta before the test plan for those features was complete (it is a beta after all). Subsequent testing identified the accuracy issue and corrections made. These new tests have been incorporated into our regression testing to prevent future accuracy issues.
- Added Double-Tap-to-Edit and Cursor Restore
- Added microphone button (QWERTY only. Requires Google Voice Search be pre-integrated in your phone’s ROM)
- Added French & EXPERIMENTAL Chinese Pinyin languages
- Modified new word priority defaults. The word-choice-window will now be ordered more intelligently when encountering custom dictionary words
- Fixed a bug where an extra space would be added when replacing a word by Swyping after opening the word choice window
- Improved the "Hidden-Word" dialog handling so it doesn't show up as often (more improvements to this next time)
- Improved prediction when handling various path collisions
- Lots of minor bug fixes
Has anyone done the update? I've gotten no email from them on this and their site is down for maintenance. See Swype for Android beta updated | Android Central for more info.