DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: really need help deciding!!

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

really need help deciding!!

So I really want get a different home screen because I really want more than just 3 home screens. I tried home++ but I don't like the setup of it I really just want to keep my normal stock screen layout but have the options for more home screens. What does everyone suggest I do. Sorry if there are a ton of posts on this but searching from my phone is difficult and takes a while because I don't have 3g where I'm at.

Thanks in advance!

3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    DrOiD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    So I really want get a different home screen because I really want more than just 3 home screens. I tried home++ but I don't like the setup of it I really just want to keep my normal stock screen layout but have the options for more home screens. What does everyone suggest I do. Sorry if there are a ton of posts on this but searching from my phone is difficult and takes a while because I don't have 3g where I'm at.

Thanks in advance!
    panda home, dxtop or gde are all great i can't decide which one i like better. i DO know i hate home++ and dont see all the hype about it...BORING! lol
    *~*Corinacakes*~*

-Keep your political and religious views off this forum.
    -We are here to have fun and learn, so please try and keep it that way for everyone!

If you like my work and would like to help get my nails done I'd love it!
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I really like panda home because of the little pull out side bars. I like to have any empty main screen, I like the lack of clutter and like seeing my pic, so the side bras allow me to have that and at the same time have super quick and easy access to my most used apps.

Links