DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: HeyTell

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid, Incredible 2

HeyTell

So this app may not be new (I'm not sure about how long it's been out) and some of you, if not most, may have already heard of it, but HeyTell is fantastic. I read about TIKL, and it seems more functional (it has conference "calling") but this one is cross-compatible with iPhones. Basically, it takes the best of both worlds from calling and texting, allowing you to send voice messages to whichever contact has the app. It's easier than typing, but not as attention-demanding as calling. It's great for driving or just being too lazy to text. I highly recommend it.

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    twitter.com/dragonfly1113
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by taward09 View Post
    So this app may not be new (I'm not sure about how long it's been out) and some of you, if not most, may have already heard of it, but HeyTell is fantastic. I read about TIKL, and it seems more functional (it has conference "calling") but this one is cross-compatible with iPhones. Basically, it takes the best of both worlds from calling and texting, allowing you to send voice messages to whichever contact has the app. It's easier than typing, but not as attention-demanding as calling. It's great for driving or just being too lazy to text. I highly recommend it.
    agree is a very good program esp since its compatible with other platforms like crapiphones
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Have you guys had any issues with this app? My friends receive my messages but i cant receive theres. Could it have anything to do with my custom rom?

Links