DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Can folders be resized with launcher pro purchased version?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

Can folders be resized with launcher pro purchased version?

Anyone know if folders can be resized with launcher pro purchased version? If so I will be buying it.

Thanks.

3. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    Do you mean folder icons ? If so this can be done on the free version, the paid version supports the resizing of widgets

4. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    Jonny_Ks
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tp76 View Post
    Do you mean folder icons ? If so this can be done on the free version, the paid version supports the resizing of widgets
    To clarify, you can't resize icons, but if you used something like Apps Organizer, you can expand the amount of screen space the icon "takes up," but the picture itself won't enlarge...Kinda useless if you as me.

Is that what you're talking about? Making a folder icon larger on the screen? Or making more room in a folder? Not exactly sure what you're asking.
    Ran into a little snag? Have a question? Think your phone is only good to hold down rogue papers in a wind storm now? Visit the Rescue Squad!
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    If I long-press on the home screen and select folder then new folder, I get a folder which I can open up. I then place shortcuts to apps in there instead of having then on the main home screens. Problem is that when I change the size of the home screen in launcher pro, the folders now open and only occupy a small part of the screen (this might be nice, now that I think about it... If I don't close a folder it won't take over the entire screen).

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Kansas View Post
    To clarify, you can't resize icons, but if you used something like Apps Organizer, you can expand the amount of screen space the icon "takes up," but the picture itself won't enlarge...Kinda useless if you as me.

Is that what you're talking about? Making a folder icon larger on the screen? Or making more room in a folder? Not exactly sure what you're asking.
  6. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    Actually you can resize icons (in a sense) with the latest LP update-it enables you to add more vertical/horizontal rows (up to ten) to your homescreens which will in turn resize "all" of your icons and give you better use of home space

7. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    For the O/P...I see what you are asking, I had to check. I think the answer is no because when you long press a widget it gives you the option to resize, even if you are not using the purchased version, you just cannot perform the action without being a donator...on the pop-up from the folder icon that option is not given

It is always something you could suggest, the dev has his own site and is very open to suggestions

8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Thanks. I'll make suggestion.

For the O/P...I see what you are asking, I had to check. I think the answer is no because when you long press a widget it gives you the option to resize, even if you are not using the purchased version, you just cannot perform the action without being a donator...on the pop-up from the folder icon that option is not given

It is always something you could suggest, the dev has his own site and is very open to suggestions

Links