The Developers at Dropbox
have just released a new version (BETA) that offers new advanced features including bug fixes, file changes that now sync properly, files don't re-upload on upgrade or reinstall, and increased network timeout so it works better on slow networks.
Heres a full list of changes:
- Added "Share to Dropbox" from other applications (Gallery, etc). Either single or multiple files can be shared at the same time.
- File Downloads & Uploads now display progress notifications instead of Spammy Toasts.
- Multi-touch Gallery for pictures in a directory. Long-hold on pictures in gallery to do file operations.
- Now you can create Shortcuts to Dropbox folders by long-holding on the desktop.
- Added long-hold folder options for sharing and open.
- Long-hold file Open now plays non-streaming, if it's a streaming file type.
- Added Cache Size display and Clear Cache button.
- Prompt to install file manager such as OI or Astro if one is not installed already.
- Notification if SD card is unavailable, so downloads, viewing, or uploads won't work.
- The e-mail to tell friends about Dropbox now contains a referral link, so you can get a quota bonus.
- Visual Redesign with new icons
- Bug Fixes
- Small file changes now sync properly
- Files don't re-upload any more on upgrade or re-install
- Increased network timeout so it works better on slow networks
the new beta can be installed from the dropbox forums here
or using the QR code
let us know what u think!
original post by Beards at XDA