DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Apps Organizer

  1. Master Droid
    Trever1t's Avatar
    Member #
    3901
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    250
    Phone
    BIONIC
    #1

    Apps Organizer

    I see a lot of people wondering how to place apps in an organized way but little mention of this great app which allows you to group icons according to type ie; games, tools etc.

    You can custom name and create custom icons with icon packs (or photos) as well.

    I have my games all in one folder, system tools, emails, internet, etc.

    It's a great app, has no known issues.

    added link http://www.androlib.com/android.appl...izer-qqmD.aspx
    Last edited by Trever1t; 12-08-2009 at 09:46 AM.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    DarrellM5's Avatar
    Member #
    2087
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    133
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #2
    I'm using it and it works great.
  4. Droid
    kbrede's Avatar
    Member #
    7656
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    54
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #3
    I use it and like it as well. I just wish it had support for bookmarks. I tried abcOrganizer, which does, but for some reason I uninstalled it. Just don't remember why.
    Kent
  5. Droid
    rothenbj's Avatar
    Member #
    4220
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    99
    Phone
    droid
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrede View Post
    I use it and like it as well. I just wish it had support for bookmarks. I tried abcOrganizer, which does, but for some reason I uninstalled it. Just don't remember why.
    Kent
    Might be because of battery pulls. I installed it yesterday and I have had issues.
  6. Junior Droid
    tford0310's Avatar
    Member #
    21061
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Droid
    #5
    Is there any way to add shortcuts I've created (i.e. navigation shortcuts) to a folder created by App Organizer or abcOrganizer?
  7. Junior Droid
    Paulypotz's Avatar
    Member #
    5058
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    Phone
    Motorola DROID
    #6
    Downloaded and uninstalled after 2minutes. Its pointless. Just create your own folders and drag apps and games into respective folders. Same thing. Quicker access.
  8. Super Moderator
    Martin030908's Avatar
    Member #
    248
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8,836
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tford0310 View Post
    Is there any way to add shortcuts I've created (i.e. navigation shortcuts) to a folder created by App Organizer or abcOrganizer?
    Unfortunately no. You can only add apps that have been installed on the device.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulypotz View Post
    Downloaded and uninstalled after 2minutes. Its pointless. Just create your own folders and drag apps and games into respective folders. Same thing. Quicker access.
    Pointless how? You can customize the icon without having the purchase Bettercut? It also registers 1 instance on the Home screen rather that a folder (that registers as 1 instance, and 1 instance for each icon in that folder). Granted the "apps organizer" has to load once you click on the icon, but it keeps my home screen fast.

    Same access time.
  9. Junior Droid
    FlorIdaho Chris's Avatar
    Member #
    13028
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    South Florida & North Idaho
    Posts
    15
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #8
    I suggest you use Apps Organizer for this application. It works great and is very fast.
  10. Master Droid
    sillyrabbitt123's Avatar
    Member #
    10413
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    892
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #9
    uninstalled it i felt it was slowing lagging me down but i did like it!
  11. Master Droid
    Lars1's Avatar
    Member #
    14501
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    380
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin030908 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tford0310 View Post
    Is there any way to add shortcuts I've created (i.e. navigation shortcuts) to a folder created by App Organizer or abcOrganizer?
    Unfortunately no. You can only add apps that have been installed on the device.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulypotz View Post
    Downloaded and uninstalled after 2minutes. Its pointless. Just create your own folders and drag apps and games into respective folders. Same thing. Quicker access.
    Pointless how? You can customize the icon without having the purchase Bettercut? It also registers 1 instance on the Home screen rather that a folder (that registers as 1 instance, and 1 instance for each icon in that folder). Granted the "apps organizer" has to load once you click on the icon, but it keeps my home screen fast.

    Same access time.
    Martin,
    How do you change the icon for the "All Labels" shortcut? I can change the icons for the labels within but not the main one. I have tried to use better cut to change it but I can;t figure it out and it's making me nuts!

    Thanx
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Google Apps Users Buying MarketPlace Apps
    By Gunghoray in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 08:49 AM
  2. why are droid apps so bad compared to iphone apps
    By tktouch12 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 08:42 AM
  3. app organizer/hider???
    By Malvado in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:21 PM

Search tags for this page

add bookmark to apps organizers

,

adding a shortcut to apps organizer

,

app organizer problems

,

app+oganizer battery

,

application organizer android change icon

,

apps organizer icon pack

,

apps organizer issues

,

apps organizer shows apps label

,
droid apps organizer icons
,

droid icon organizer

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+