DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Just Put Chrome2Phone On My Droid!!!!

1. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member

I Just Put Chrome2Phone On My Droid!!!!

Hey this is the coolest thing. Seems I can use my chrome web browser and push the little icon in the corner and bam, just like that the web page pops up on my browser!

Now, all I got to do is think of an occasion of why I would actually need it.

I'm sure you guys have some great answers. Go for it.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    AnurajBhatt
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    haha Hook, why do you always wait so long to put new stuff on your phone? One of the best parts of owning a Droid is putting all the cutting edge stuff on our devices!

Anyway, I use Chrome2Phone for google maps all the time when I don't want to save custom Maps and access them. I am new to Arizona and have to use Navigation on my phone to get anywhere I want to go.

It's also cool if I am reading the news on my phone and have to get up to leave somewhere and want to finish an article. Just zip it over to my phone.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus/Moto Droid
    Welcome to 2010! I use it to browse to the latest rom download page then send it to the phone. Also sending imags to phone to download for launcherpro customization.
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anuraj1 View Post
    haha Hook, why do you always wait so long to put new stuff on your phone? One of the best parts of owning a Droid is putting all the cutting edge stuff on our devices!

Anyway, I use Chrome2Phone for google maps all the time when I don't want to save custom Maps and access them. I am new to Arizona and have to use Navigation on my phone to get anywhere I want to go.

It's also cool if I am reading the news on my phone and have to get up to leave somewhere and want to finish an article. Just zip it over to my phone.
    I saw a video of somebody doing that with the maps but I thought you could just save your maps on your computer and they went over to your Droid. At least that's what my wife told me when I told her to check it out.

I don't know why it takes me so long. I mean I don't think I heard about this until a couple of weeks ago and I put it on because somebody else was having an issue loading it. I wanted to see what the issue was.

Took me forever to find that darn Google Chrome add on for the browser. Like Google was hiding it.

Bathroom is a good reason. You're on the web and you need to excuse yourself….pressto…you can just keep on the page.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Yea I use it mainly when browsing for MM themes, roms, addons, ets... and don't feel like hookin it up via usb to drag and drop. Use to be a pain in the arss to navigate to to those pages on the droid but now presto.....Chrome to Phone!!!!
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Yea I use it mainly when browsing for MM themes, roms, addons, ets... and don't feel like hookin it up via usb to drag and drop. Use to be a pain in the arss to navigate to to those pages on the droid but now presto.....Chrome to Phone!!!!
    Ditto. Problem is, I just installed cm6RC2 and of course it isnt installed, so i Have to hook it back up.

Lewis
  8. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anuraj1 View Post
    Ask this to all the X users that have a bricked device right now.....
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I use it all the time especially when I'm find something on youtube I want to share with my friends who have smart phones.
  10. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    I have the C2P on my Droid but have yet to make the jump to Google Chrome so as of now it is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    all the X users that have a bricked device
    Is there a lot of these reported on the DXForums? There is probably a no return policy on a bricked DX and that would be horrible

11. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I have the add-on for FireFox (I don't care for Chrome) which puts the little Droid icon right beside the address bar.

I've used it a few times. Sometimes I'll be reading something long on the laptop and I want to move to the couch or the bed while still reading the same article and I just click on the little Droid and, poof, it's on the phone for continued reading.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links