Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: How to make my droid look like this:

  1. Droid Newbie
    srose24's Avatar
    Member #
    92763
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    Droid X
    #1

    How to make my droid look like this:

    Hello,

    I'm new to this forum and today makes me a weeklong owner of a Droid X. I LOVE it so far, but am still learning new things about it. One thing I would like to do but haven't been able to find out how is to make my screen look like the one in the picture from an Engadget article that posted today. It's showing the icons in a 6 x 4 layout. I'm assuming this is an app, but I haven't been able to locate the specific app. I was hoping someone here may know what app it is or what I need to do to setup my droid like this. Any help is appreciated!!

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to make my droid look like this:-droidx.jpg  
  2. BRUINSdroidBOSTON's Avatar
    Member #
    84212
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    44
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #2
    click on the apps button?
    BB V.5
  3. Droid Ninja
    Darkseider's Avatar
    Member #
    46256
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,869
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #3
    Hold it in your left hand and then click on the apps button. That should pretty much do it.
    OG Droid w/ Pete's GPA16 w/ stock Kernel using auto OC script. (retired)

    LG G2X w/ rooted 2.3.3 leak.

    It's OK for your Droid to be different. Just be supportive and reassuring and it will do just fine. It's when you or other people point at it or mock it for being different is when its' feelings get hurt. Just show it unconditional love regardless of its' differences and it will in turn reciprocate that love and loyalty.
  4. Droid Ninja
    alm0614's Avatar
    Member #
    6158
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,240
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    VTCapsFan
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    #4
    umm... thats the app drawer
    Got OG on launch day, Got Nexus on launch day. Only Vanilla Android for me!
    Please follow me on twitter VTCapsFan !!!
  5. Beta Team
    Tanknspank's Avatar
    Member #
    27138
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,548
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Premium Member
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseider View Post
    Hold it in your left hand and then click on the apps button. That should pretty much do it.
    This, lol. That is the Droid X's app drawer.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------
    Rom: CyanogenMod 7 Winner00's Nightly #85
    Recovery: ClockworkMod 3.1.0.2
    Kernel: Prime's deprimed_test
    Theme: Stock
    Launcher: ADW EX 1.2.2
    Launcher Theme: Gingerbread
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/ihaztehwingz

    -----------------------------------
  6. Master Droid
    Mule65's Avatar
    Member #
    56107
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    430
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx HD
    #6
    That looks like LauncherPro app drawer with the home button disabled.
  7. Droid Newbie
    srose24's Avatar
    Member #
    92763
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    Droid X
    #7
    Dang, I feel really stupid right now... I was thing it was the main screen which would be cool to have extra icons on it. My bad...
  8. Master Droid
    Mule65's Avatar
    Member #
    56107
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    430
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx HD
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by srose24 View Post
    Dang, I feel really stupid right now... I was thing it was the main screen which would be cool to have extra icons on it. My bad...
    You can put all those icons on your home screens if you want
  9. Droid Newbie
    srose24's Avatar
    Member #
    92763
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    Droid X
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mule65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by srose24 View Post
    Dang, I feel really stupid right now... I was thing it was the main screen which would be cool to have extra icons on it. My bad...
    You can put all those icons on your home screens if you want
    Yeah, I know I can put them on the home screen, but the icons are bigger on the home screen than what they are in the apps drawer. I've seen apps that allow for smaller icons, but the ones I've seen takes off the text, which I don't really want to do...
  10. Droid Ninja
    JCo352's Avatar
    Member #
    36721
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,830
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid A855
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by srose24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mule65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by srose24 View Post
    Dang, I feel really stupid right now... I was thing it was the main screen which would be cool to have extra icons on it. My bad...
    You can put all those icons on your home screens if you want
    Yeah, I know I can put them on the home screen, but the icons are bigger on the home screen than what they are in the apps drawer. I've seen apps that allow for smaller icons, but the ones I've seen takes off the text, which I don't really want to do...
    Try out vlauncher you might like it.
    FroYo
    Follow me on
    Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Can someone make this into a Droid Wallpaper?
    By Vulcan1600 in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 10:16 PM
  2. Anybody make a case like this for the Droid?
    By anjoga in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 08:30 AM
  3. Get a Droid and Make $100 bucks!
    By mypantsaretorn in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 07:29 PM
  4. Make this for the Droid.......
    By rlandon in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 10:28 PM

Search tags for this page

how to make droid look cool

,
how to make droid x cooler
,
how to make my android cooler
,

how to make my android look cool

,
how to make my droid cooler
,
how to make my droid look cool
,
how to make your android look cool
,

how to make your droid look cool

,
how to make your droid x cooler
,
make droid look cool
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+