DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Change LED color?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Seems like the beta fixed my contacts issue and also the above issue of not identifying the contact name (unknown ) it is now showing correct name. But, when I had my sms set to notify in 2 min it notified in 4 min instead. I will do the color tester to see what colors are avail on droid. Thanks so much for your quick replies!
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    It is great to hear that. I have to look into the repeating problem as well. I'm looking forward getting your color suggestions. (I am ready to integrate them right now) It would be awesome if you could provide me with the Model number. (settings -> about phone -> model number) The model number is case sensitive!

Regards
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I got another beta version online right now:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/287197/Misse...ANDROID2-0.apk

This version changes the detection of missed calls completly. It should fix some bugs. It would be awesome if you could test that funcionality specifically. Thank you.

Regards
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by missed_call View Post
    It is great to hear that. I have to look into the repeating problem as well. I'm looking forward getting your color suggestions. (I am ready to integrate them right now) It would be awesome if you could provide me with the Model number. (settings -> about phone -> model number) The model number is case sensitive!

Regards
    The model number reads as Droid

No numbers, just the word Droid
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member

Regards
    First thanks for your great support on this App. I am watching ths thread closely. I want to bew able to determine between email and sms and im if possible like red, blue, purple, green. That's all I would need
    Sometimes , It is what it is !
  6. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigy View Post

Regards
    The model number reads as Droid

No numbers, just the word Droid
    A855 I believe
    Sometimes , It is what it is !
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Droid should be fine. Thank you very much. I'm now waiting to get started with the integration off the Droid colors. :-)
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    The led tester has me kind of confused. Still trying to figure that out, so hopefully someone else can try that too, seems I can't get colors to change or show different values.

Also, the "model number" listed on my phone IS Droid, is it the build numb you want?

I will try the next beta, but it may take a bit, this is the only phone in the house right now, so I'll test when I get an incoming call.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Hmm on the G1 I am just sliding the sliders from left to the right and back and get different colors. I do not know if it works 100% on the Droid. The build number is fine.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    The sliders work, but it seems all or none. Like, when I slide red to nothing it finally changes colors, halfway and nothing changes....

2nd beta seems to work like it should for SMS, reminder notification worked at 2min like it should. Still waiting on someone to call me for the missed call notification.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links