DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: YAHOO Apps now Here

  1. Droid
    DIRTYDOGG's Avatar
    Member #
    45420
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    73
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    #1

    YAHOO Apps now Here

    Yahoo has Launch 3 apps in the App store

    Yahoo Mail

    Yahoo Messenger

    Yahoo Search

    I been a long time Yahoo user so this a bigg + for me

    More info @ Androidheadline

    Last edited by Backnblack; 07-01-2010 at 03:42 AM.
  2. Master Droid
    Dark Lazer's Avatar
    Member #
    62916
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    517
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Nexus 5
    #2
    Nice. I dont really use yahoo mail or messenger anymore, but it's nice to see official apps from yahoo.
  3. Premium Member
    Backnblack's Avatar
    Member #
    6311
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,279
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lazer View Post
    Nice. I dont really use yahoo mail or messenger anymore, but it's nice to see official apps from yahoo.
    Maybe now the Yahoo peeps will quit crying....

    But seriously this is a great thing, now if only MSN gets off their duff.
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

    Only the Skilled Survive

    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

    Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.



  4. RS Admin
    christim's Avatar
    Member #
    30681
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    5,115
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Moto-Droid - rooted
    Premium Member
    #4
    It just keeps coming. IMDB the other day, all the froyo goodness, news about Gingerbread. Definitely good to see bigger mainstream companies jumping onboard. Netflix and Blockbuster will be nice. And I'm looking forward to seeing this Reckless Racing game too. I'm also not a yahoo user but good news for those that are!
    Chris

    If you apply a rom or theme - backup first!
    If you don't know how to backup...Stop until you do.
    hint: I name my backups like this: sg6.0_20100428 or ss4.2_20100626 to easily find them later. rom and date.


    Have a Problem, Click here to Visit the Rescue Squad
  5. Droid
    shochman's Avatar
    Member #
    8886
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    53
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr
    #5
    I was excited to find Yahoo mail this morning, but unfortunately it is very slow and appears to use a lot of memory. When running with Launcher Pro, it constantly FCs. Also, all of the mail is bold faced so it is impossible to determine which mail is unread. Hopefully, future updates will resolve these problems. I will continue to use MailDroid.
  6. Senior Droid
    schellbl's Avatar
    Member #
    21308
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    161
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #6
    I have to agree that it is a little slow but seems to be working fine. Haven't had any FCs and I'm using launcher pro. I would like it to have more customizations but overall it is a good start.
  7. Master Droid
    hogowner's Avatar
    Member #
    45095
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    306
    Phone
    ROOTED THUNDERBOLT
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by shochman View Post
    I was excited to find Yahoo mail this morning, but unfortunately it is very slow and appears to use a lot of memory. When running with Launcher Pro, it constantly FCs. Also, all of the mail is bold faced so it is impossible to determine which mail is unread. Hopefully, future updates will resolve these problems. I will continue to use MailDroid.

    it is fast and quick for me.......using SS 4.2.......not using Launcher Pro....no FC'S at all..the mail gets pushed to me FAST!!!!!!!!

    also....FYI.......the mail that is unread has a purple mark (square) next the left of the e mail that is unread
    My HOG
    2010 Heritage Softail



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evtmeEZ-Ia4
  8. Sal
    Sal is offline
    Master Droid
    Sal's Avatar
    Member #
    32943
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    345
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by hogowner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shochman View Post
    I was excited to find Yahoo mail this morning, but unfortunately it is very slow and appears to use a lot of memory. When running with Launcher Pro, it constantly FCs. Also, all of the mail is bold faced so it is impossible to determine which mail is unread. Hopefully, future updates will resolve these problems. I will continue to use MailDroid.

    it is fast and quick for me.......using SS 4.2.......not using Launcher Pro....no FC'S at all..the mail gets pushed to me FAST!!!!!!!!

    also....FYI.......the mail that is unread has a purple mark (square) next the left of the e mail that is unread
    Awesome! Really excited about this. Would love to hear more feedback, like: does sending attachments with this app cause the same sync frustrations as attaching photos,etc. with Gmail?
  9. Master Droid
    sparty569's Avatar
    Member #
    46754
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    364
    Liked
    11 times
    Twitter
    sparty569
    Phone
    RAZR HD
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by shochman View Post
    I was excited to find Yahoo mail this morning, but unfortunately it is very slow and appears to use a lot of memory. When running with Launcher Pro, it constantly FCs. Also, all of the mail is bold faced so it is impossible to determine which mail is unread. Hopefully, future updates will resolve these problems. I will continue to use MailDroid.
    I have had 0 FC's since installing it this morning. I use LauncherPro, with the Kangerade 0.3.4. It is slow opening, but after that, it runs pretty well, for me at least.

    Would be nice if there was a mail widget now.
  10. Sal
    Sal is offline
    Master Droid
    Sal's Avatar
    Member #
    32943
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    345
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #10
    Just reading The Market reviews from today. They said you cant delete an email without opening it. That kinda sucks. Also, people were saying that you can't open/read attachments. Even Yahoo's mobile browser UI is better than that. Hmm. Maybe I should wait until some updates...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. How to log out of yahoo
    By crys in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 06:36 PM
  2. Yahoo!
    By rogmar in forum Motorola Milestone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 07:47 AM
  3. Yahoo IM
    By tlpowers in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 03:39 PM
  4. yahoo
    By slorde12 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 07:26 AM
  5. yahoo e-mail
    By jctjr33 in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 08:57 PM

Search tags for this page

droid yahoo app
,
droid yahoo apps
,
droid yahoo! apps
,
new yahoo apps for droids
,

www.yahooapps

,
yahoo app for droid
,

yahoo apps for droid

,

yahoo droid apps

,
yahoo search apps for droid
,

yahooapps

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+