DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best keyboard? (Paid or Free)

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Best keyboard? (Paid or Free)

I'd like a new keyboard.

People said Ultra Keyboard was the best but I don't like it because the Speech-To-Text sucks. I use that alot when I'm driving.

I have another one (can't remember the name) but the suggestion bar is placed on the top set of keys so I'm always hitting "Add Word" or hitting a word in the suggestion bar I don't want

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Re: Best keyboard? (Paid or Free)

I'd like a new keyboard.

People said Ultra Keyboard was the best but I don't like it because the Speech-To-Text sucks. I use that alot when I'm driving.

I have another one (can't remember the name) but the suggestion bar is placed on the top set of keys so I'm always hitting "Add Word" or hitting a word in the suggestion bar I don't want
    I swear I just saw this thread lol. I use ultra keyboard but if you want something with speech try vlingo. you can open apps, call someone, reply or start a sms, anything all by voice. for example, if you want to call Adam, say "call Adam" then it will open a message to adam, touch in the typing field and start speaking your message. it will also read it back to you when you get a text. its got a good widget too. not an onscreen keyboard mind you, but great for driving. its a paid app. if u need it, pm me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone

messed that up, if u say call adam it will call him. to text him say, "text adam"

5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by kmarmet View Post
    ...its a paid app. if u need it, pm me.

Just a note. Offering to share paid apps is a violation of the rules of this board and can lead to being banned.
    Curmudgeon Member of Rescue Squad
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone

Just a note. Offering to share paid apps is a violation of the rules of this board and can lead to being banned.
    i knew it...forums r so gay..all i did is say for him to pm me. by the way, if i buy it and want to give it to someone thats perfectly legal. its not like i said..i pirated this paid app and im going to illegally give it to you..wow...

SORRY
    and thanks for the tip

7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by kmarmet View Post
    I'd like a new keyboard.

I swear I just saw this thread lol. I use ultra keyboard but if you want something with speech try vlingo. you can open apps, call someone, reply or start a sms, anything all by voice. for example, if you want to call Adam, say "call Adam" then it will open a message to adam, touch in the typing field and start speaking your message. it will also read it back to you when you get a text. its got a good widget too. not an onscreen keyboard mind you, but great for driving. its a paid app. if u need it, pm me.

Thanks, I tried like 5 different keyboard and chose Smart Keyboard Pro. Great voice recognition, and lots of space between the keys in portrait.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone

not to mention, there is tons of leaked crap and links to paid apps on this site so I don't know what the big deal is.

9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    the HTC_IME or whatever (it's the HTC Hero's keyboard) is sweet. Can't download from market I don't think, but it's free.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone

the HTC_IME or whatever (it's the HTC Hero's keyboard) is sweet. Can't download from market I don't think, but it's free.
    I have heard of that a number of times but can't find it. could you tell me where to get it?

11. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Looks like you can get it at the link below...but disclaimer is, I'm not sure if this is the right one.

This definitely isn't the Froyo one, Froyo one is around here somewhere, though.

http://androinica.com/2009/08/25/how...ng-your-phone/
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Links