DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: beautiful live weather

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

beautiful live weather

anyone use this live wallpaper? in the market it says the wallpaper will change depends on the weather, but after i install the beautiful widget, the wallpaper still the same, wont change like the weather, anyone use this too?

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by emprize View Post
    anyone use this live wallpaper? in the market it says the wallpaper will change depends on the weather, but after i install the beautiful widget, the wallpaper still the same, wont change like the weather, anyone use this too?
    I gave it a try. When I used it the day was bright and sunny and the sun did move according to the time of day, but I just didn't like the blades of grass thing. I preferred my "water" live wallpaper.

Also after I changed back to my old wallpaper every time I pressed on the home screen the message would come up for installing BW live wallpaper so I uninstalled it.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    rkwilson07
    Phone
    Droid Charge
    I had it installed on the other ROM I was using. I noticed the same thing, but when I pressed on the weather on the beautiful live widget -> configure -> save & apply is when the background changed. It was pretty cool. Where I was at it was raining, so the beautiful live wallpaper was raining.
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diverbelow View Post
    I had it installed on the other ROM I was using. I noticed the same thing, but when I pressed on the weather on the beautiful live widget -> configure -> save & apply is when the background changed. It was pretty cool. Where I was at it was raining, so the beautiful live wallpaper was raining.
    That's another thing when I pressed on it nothing happened. I thought a forecast was suppose to come up.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    I've actually been using it since Friday and I love it. Just make sure you uncheck 'CPU Hog' and it uses about as much CPU power as a regular non-live wallpaper. You can also now turn off the blades of grass effect if you're not into that. Really speeds it up.

Woke up this morning to my phone flashing because of a nearby thunderstorm. Pretty neat.
  7. Nice Guy
    Member #
    Liked
    127 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    I have it and like it. If I didn't have it, though, I probably wouldn't mind. When it first came out not everyone (including me) could see it in the Market.

If you do install it, there is a weather skin called "None" which drops the weather picture on Beautiful Widgets itself. That way you don't have 2 suns.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Re: beautiful live weather

For the weather to change you need to purchase Beautiful Widgets from the market as the lwp description clearly states.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardface View Post
    I've actually been using it since Friday and I love it. Just make sure you uncheck 'CPU Hog' and it uses about as much CPU power as a regular non-live wallpaper. You can also now turn off the blades of grass effect if you're not into that. Really speeds it up.

Woke up this morning to my phone flashing because of a nearby thunderstorm. Pretty neat.
    i already tried set the config and set the wallpaper again, but still just the sun without weather, why>
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Re: beautiful live weather

I've actually been using it since Friday and I love it. Just make sure you uncheck 'CPU Hog' and it uses about as much CPU power as a regular non-liv
    i already tried set the config and set the wallpaper again, but still just the sun without weather, why>
    If you go into the lwp config does it have a line that says 'Unlocked'? If not, you either don't have BW installed or the lwp did not link to it for some reason.
  11. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by rkeller62 View Post
    I've actually been using it since Friday and I love it. Just make sure you uncheck 'CPU Hog' and it uses about as much CPU power as a regular non-liv
    If you go into the lwp config does it have a line that says 'Unlocked'? If not, you either don't have BW installed or the lwp did not link to it for some reason.
    it says unlocked
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links