DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Until DateBk 5 or 6 comes out,,,,

Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Until DateBk 5 or 6 comes out,,,,

First off how come so many people have kept quiet about what a great phone the Moto Droid it? OK just kidding, but it is a great phone. This is my first smartphone that I'm over the moon with, it's quick and I love the touch screen. All others I've had where slow, small screens, or keyboards that were too small. PS I really like the keyboard it's not a flat as everyone said, not as convex as the phone in the store but definitely not flat.

The only problem I'm having is getting the calendar to set up a bi-weekly event.
    The only way I got it to work was set up an repeat event monthly and then setup another one two weeks later as a repeat monthly. Anyone have a better solution?

I keep reading about Pimlico software making a DateBk version for Droid but it's not ready yet. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by LaLongeCarabine; 06-01-2010 at 03:42 AM.

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    You can't do it on the phone, but you can on your computer. Create a weekly event and specify it repeats every 2 weeks.

Links