I searched within the forums and could not find anything related to Wachovia Online Banking, so I thought I'd post it up for everyone.
In order to access your online banking (without using the browser), you'll have to download the Firethorn Online Banking App (free) and then register it with Wachovia.
Here is the QR code for the App.
Once you have downloaded it, follow the directions below.
1) Log into Wachovia.com via your desktop
2) Go to the Customer Support tab
3) Click on 'Mobile Banking' (under 'Service Center -> Account Services'
4) Add a new device
5) Enter your cell number (not your GV number if you have one) and select 'Verizon'
6) I can't remember what it did after that, but I do remember it was pretty straightforward from there.
Hope this helps some people out!
Edit: Apparently this will not work for new enrollment. Only those users that have had access to this in the past on other phones.