DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Sidebars/quicklunch bars

  1. Senior Droid
    Silverwing's Avatar
    Member #
    4882
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    231
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #1

    Sidebars/quicklunch bars

    Does anybody know of an app that creates similar sidebars as Pandahome? I really like those, but the icons for some reason are all pixelated and I don't really like the app itself - just the sidebars.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    Danthok's Avatar
    Member #
    1430
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    115
    Phone
    Droid 3
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwing View Post
    Does anybody know of an app that creates similar sidebars as Pandahome? I really like those, but the icons for some reason are all pixelated and I don't really like the app itself - just the sidebars.
    I suggest you give Panda Home another try, it is superior to the stock home experience in every way I can think of. You can change the pixelated icons by changing the theme.
  4. Banned
    harpjames35's Avatar
    Member #
    8163
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #3
    And Pandahome has a new beta out for droid and works great for me. No issues.
  5. Senior Droid
    Silverwing's Avatar
    Member #
    4882
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    231
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Danthok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwing View Post
    Does anybody know of an app that creates similar sidebars as Pandahome? I really like those, but the icons for some reason are all pixelated and I don't really like the app itself - just the sidebars.
    I suggest you give Panda Home another try, it is superior to the stock home experience in every way I can think of. You can change the pixelated icons by changing the theme.
    You know a theme that uses the standard icons?
  6. Banned
    harpjames35's Avatar
    Member #
    8163
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #5
    Gchrome for open home. Works with panda home. I used the theme and just changed the wallpaper
  7. Senior Droid
    Silverwing's Avatar
    Member #
    4882
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    231
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by harpjames35 View Post
    And Pandahome has a new beta out for droid and works great for me. No issues.
    The none beta (or should I say "release" client) supports droid, now.
    Last edited by Silverwing; 11-24-2009 at 03:01 PM.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. wacky signal strength bars
    By f00f in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 02:52 AM
  2. Actual receive strength in dBm instead of bars?
    By FlyByNight in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 07:15 PM
  3. 2 Google search bars at the top of my screen.
    By Sweet Daddy in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 10:31 PM

Search tags for this page

android sidebars pandahome

,

side bars on droid

,

side bars panda android

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+