EasyMoney Personal Money Manager (Updates, Feedback & Suggestions)
I would like to introduce everyone here to EasyMoney - a personal money manager app designed specifically for the Android powered smartphone.
EasyMoney helps you save money by enabling you to manage your expenses quickly and easily using a simple yet powerful user interface.
Key Features of EasyMoney Include:
- -Quick and easy transaction input. There is also an integrated Home Screen Widget for even faster data entry.
- -Interactive Reports & Graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and account balances over various customizable date ranges.
- -Receive reminders of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
- -Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health barcharts
- -Take Photos of Bills & Receipts and attach them to your transactions
- -Integrated Checkbook Manager helps you track the status of your check payments
- -Import & Export transaction data to .CSV file
- -& more...
More details & screenshots can be found here: EasyMoney Android application - An Overview
Here's a couple of screenshots:
EasyMoney is available as a 30-day free trial on the Android Market. Do download and give it a try. Feel free to post any questions, feedback or suggestions you may have. I will try my best to answer them.
“We have no connection with and are not endorsed by easyGroup.”