I see it says one of the features is animated screen previews, what is that, and how do i do it?
Oh your talking about the new Pinch to Zoom Feature?
If you have the latest update, you can now pinch to zoom on the Home Screen.
Giving you the Screen Previews.
Thas the only thing he added.
This is his latest post as of a few minutes ago:
Thanks for all the suggestions and bug reports so far!
Version 0.1.2 is ready to test, here is what’s new:
- Fixed interactivity with Live Wallpapers (I still hate those things, but oh well)
- Fixed the bug where pressing the home button after opening the SMS app triggered the screen previews
- New feature: You can now do a pinch gesture to bring up the screen previews! Simply pinch the screen and the previews will appear. Your phone must support multi-touch in order for this to work. The sensitivity of the gesture might need some tweaking, please let me know how it’s working for you in the comments.
That’s it for now. I’m still trying to figure out the best way to implement custom shortcuts on the bottom bar. Also, here’s a couple of things coming soon to LauncherPro:
- On-screen button to go from the app drawer back to the home screen
- Automatic landscape mode rotation for phones that don’t have a physical keyboard
- Customizable shortcuts on bottom bar
Anyway, keep the suggestions and bug reports coming!
Last edited by armeddroid; 05-17-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Google Interview Q&A
Apple CEO, Verizon COO