DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Informant app

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    DROID - rooted

Informant app

"Informant" turns your phone into a hidden eavesdropping device or "bug." Spy on anyone; start recording now, or schedule for later (never get busted "playing with your phone" at a meeting to start recording) with no visible indication while recording. Listen to and send (email) recordings.

$2.49 in market

Looks interesting, I want know peoples take on this. Just buy it now and it you don't want it refund it.
    Ultimate Droid
    Need help rooting or putting on a custom ROM? PM me!!!

Thanks for allowing me to be the second member ever for the Spotlight of the Week in the Rescue Squad section!!

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Looks like I will be spending $2.49 soon! This app would come in VERY handy for certain situations.
    OG Droid w/ Pete's GPA16 w/ stock Kernel using auto OC script. (retired)

LG G2X w/ rooted 2.3.3 leak.

It's OK for your Droid to be different. Just be supportive and reassuring and it will do just fine. It's when you or other people point at it or mock it for being different is when its' feelings get hurt. Just show it unconditional love regardless of its' differences and it will in turn reciprocate that love and loyalty.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Gnexus
    Don't use it in Maryland. Remember Linda Tripp? They just busted some kid who had a camera strapped to the top of his motorcycle helmet for recording the voice of the state tropper who pulled him over.

I was recording sound using Daily Roads, but after hearing the above, I turned it off.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X2
    I'm sorry, but a PUBLIC OFFICIAL in the performance of his duty on the side of a PUBLIC STREET has no expectation of Privacy. Unless of course the Peoples Republik of Maryland has a state law that differs.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    DROID - rooted
    Anyone try this out? I might and refund if it isn't all that, but want other people to try first lol (:
    Ultimate Droid
    Need help rooting or putting on a custom ROM? PM me!!!

Thanks for allowing me to be the second member ever for the Spotlight of the Week in the Rescue Squad section!!

7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Gnexus
    Quote Originally Posted by DJTURNz View Post
    I'm sorry, but a PUBLIC OFFICIAL in the performance of his duty on the side of a PUBLIC STREET has no expectation of Privacy. Unless of course the Peoples Republik of Maryland has a state law that differs.
    They actually do have a law that the other person has to know they are being recorded. The cop said the motorcyclist told him it wasn't recording sound.
  8. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Is this what Jack Bauer used last night to get the confession from the Russian President who was talking to former President Logan??
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    Is this what Jack Bauer used last night to get the confession from the Russian President who was talking to former President Logan??
    HAHA Jack is my hero!
    Me Cyber Droiid kill
    weak puny iphone
    !

10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzincat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJTURNz View Post
    They actually do have a law that the other person has to know they are being recorded. The cop said the motorcyclist told him it wasn't recording sound.
    It depends on the state as to what the law is. If it is a "one party" or single consent state, like NJ for instance, as long as you consent to recording yourself along with whomever it is legal. If it is a "two party" or dual consent state then the other party has to be notified of the recording.
    OG Droid w/ Pete's GPA16 w/ stock Kernel using auto OC script. (retired)

LG G2X w/ rooted 2.3.3 leak.

It's OK for your Droid to be different. Just be supportive and reassuring and it will do just fine. It's when you or other people point at it or mock it for being different is when its' feelings get hurt. Just show it unconditional love regardless of its' differences and it will in turn reciprocate that love and loyalty.
  11. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    twitter.com/dragonfly1113
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Would be really cool if you could remotely enable the feature somehow.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links