General Player Questions:
1. I've read on here that the music on the droid/milestone skips (tape hit, hesitates, whatever you want to call it), and I am experiencing that. Can someone with a 2.1 update confirm that issue is solved.
2. Is the new media player in 2.1 WAAAAAYYYYYY better as they say it is? can you have it sit on top of the lock like TuneWiki? Can you scrobble to Last.fm?
3. Is the headphone jack not reliable for some people, I find I have to twist the connection from time to time (the headphones are fine)
1. Does tunewiki randomly start playing for no reason for some people? It's gotten me into some trouble lately.
2. Is there something better than tunewiki (that also has last.fm scrobbling preferably)?
3. When using the headphone controls I find it works overall, but the first time I use it to skip tracks I have to hit the button, then hold the button again, and THEN it switches tracks with one press. Then after a while I have to repeat the two press method to get it to work again.
4. Why is the icon so ugly?
I love tunewiki and android and my milestone but if this media skip issue is not fixed I am going to ask my carrier/motorola for a replacement or a refund because I only bought a smart phone so I could stop carrying my ipod around.
thanks for any help!