I've seen decent shopping list apps, and Astrid is a decent task manager, but I'd really like one app that does it all. I'm not sure why the two aren't combined more often because a grocery list is really just a specific instance of a list.
The ideal program would have (at least what I can think of off the top of my head):
1. Web sync for free (don't mind paying for the app but hate monthly fees)
3. I'd love to be able to sync with Outlook/Exchange Tasks, but that's a dream.
4. A clean, easy to use interface but with plenty of power and flexibility
5. Templates for common lists
6. The ability to import lists from spreadsheets
7. Advanced grocery list features like barcode scan, item database, and ability to categorize by aisle/area.
The closest I've found on Android are some of the shopping list apps that can serve as a general to-do list in a pinch. The favorite I've used period is ListPro on Windows Mobile, but iliumsoft isn't doing Android yet (and the interface left something to be desired).
Anybody using an app for both purposes? What's the best you've found and why?