DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Backup/Restore App.

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    fantom557
    Phone
    Note 3 & will have the best

Backup/Restore App.

do they make a complete backup restore app. so if i back up my device it will restore the device like it was backed up so i dont have to reconfigure again. like icons notes i am talking exact same.

thank you

3. RS/Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    71 times
    Phone
    S3, G2, M8
    Premium Member
    you are talking about specific setting for certain apps? i know titanium backup or mybackup pro will restore your apps, contacts, notes, etc, but im not sure about the preferences in certain apps.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    fantom557
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe21599 View Post
    you are talking about specific setting for certain apps? i know titanium backup or mybackup pro will restore your apps, contacts, notes, etc, but im not sure about the preferences in certain apps.
    thank you i am talking about a complete backup of the desktop settings everything. then if i screw up somthing i can hit restore and i dont have to reconfigure everything again. just like iphone.

Also i am not rooted
  5. RS/Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    71 times
    Phone
    S3, G2, M8
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fantom557 View Post
    thank you i am talking about a complete backup of the desktop settings everything. then if i screw up somthing i can hit restore and i dont have to reconfigure everything again. just like iphone.
    oh like that... um if you root you can get SPRecovery which is pretty much a restore point. and you can make them whenever you want. and its free. all you need to do is root
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    fantom557
    Phone
    oh like that... um if you root you can get SPRecovery which is pretty much a restore point. and you can make them whenever you want. and its free. all you need to do is root
    thanks for help i am just going to get mybackup pro and will make the best of it. i have no patience to root my droid then i get sucked in to all the updates and its a divorce because all i will do is spend time on my phone lol!
  7. RS/Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    71 times
    Phone
    S3, G2, M8
    Premium Member

thanks for help i am just going to get mybackup pro and will make the best of it. i have no patience to root my droid then i get sucked in to all the updates and its a divorce because all i will do is spend time on my phone lol!
    haha well rooting really does nothing in terms of updates if youre referring to people updating ROMs. you can just root and not install a rom. mybackup pro will back up system settings but not specific app settings and the trial one only works for 30 days before you have to buy the paid one

Links