Posted this in the app announcement section but dont know how many people are really looking there for apps so figured i'd post it here too...
Below is an email i got for the beta for Vlingo if anyone wants to check it out. So far its amazing, recognizes every word i say no matter how fast
"Thank you again for participating in the Vlingo for Android beta app. We are excited to have you start using the application and look forward to hearing your impressions of Vlingo for Android.
Please use the instructions below to install Vlingo for Android. As part of your participation, we ask that you fill out a short follow-up questionnaire to help us better improve the app. We will email you a link to this survey in about 2 weeks. We expect the beta period to last from 2 to 3 months.
Installing Vlingo for Android
1. Check the Unknown Sources item in Settings > Applications
This is required since Vlingo is not yet in the Android Market
2. Open the Browser and browse to http://vlingo.com/androidbeta
3. When the file is finished downloading click on it and then click the Install button
4. Click the Open button when you see the Application Installed message
Add Vlingo to your Home Screen
1. Press and hold in an empty space on your home screen
2. Click Widgets (or sometimes it will be called Android Widgets)
3. Scroll down and click Vlingo
Add Vlingo to your keyboard
Speak anywhere you can type
1. Open Settings > Language & Keyboard
2. Check Vlingo Keyboard
3. Press and hold in any text box on your phone and click Input Method
4. Click on Vlingo Keyboard
5. You can now press the microphone icon () to speak to any text box.
Vlingo requires Android version 2.0 or higher to work
While Vlingo should work on most Android 2.0+ devices, Vlingo has only been fully tested on the Google Nexus One and the Verizon Droid
Please report any repeated mis-recognitions by submitting a ticket at http://vlingo.com/support on your PC
Support & Help
Clicking on the Info button on the Vlingo home screen will provide you with more information on how to use the application.
If you run into trouble, you are encouraged to file a support issue by browsing to http://vlingo.com/support on your PC. Vlingo will not be offering full support during the Beta period, so while you may not hear back from us on all issues, we will be listening and we really appreciate your participation in this beta.
Thank you again for your help and we look forward to hearing from you as you test the Vlingo for Android beta app.
The Vlingo Team"