DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Month's Best Android Apps

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    110 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

Month's Best Android Apps

2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    110 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Downloaded Opera 5, it's blazing fast. Replaced stock browser with it for now.

Downloaded Google Shopper - WAY better than Shop Savvy or Goggles, it just blows them away - uninstalled Shop Savvy and Goggles.

Downloaded Dial Zero - could come in handy having instructions on how to get a hold of an operator at any company. Works well.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid (Coming Soon!)
    Opera 5 or XScope? I wonder which one to use
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Good question. I like X-Scope but I always have problems with the password fields with it. Sometimes formatting is off but it is fast. I originally bought dolphin which is rather slow.
    Free Android App: Download the Law Guide and Law Dictionary from the Market!
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I love opera 5 but one problem is it seems to acces a different version of google then the stock android broswer, and it just doesnt that google isnt as nice
    I have a lot of good how to articles about music managing and battery life etc. PM me if interested.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    214-550-2003

ShopSavvy...

Alex here from the ShopSavvy team. Why do you think Shopper is better than ShopSavvy? We have a LOT more data (i.e. retailers and prices) than Shopper. Is there something I am missing? Love some feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by SSHGuru View Post

Downloaded Google Shopper - WAY better than Shop Savvy or Goggles, it just blows them away - uninstalled Shop Savvy and Goggles.

Downloaded Dial Zero - could come in handy having instructions on how to get a hold of an operator at any company. Works well.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by amuse View Post
    Alex here from the ShopSavvy team. Why do you think Shopper is better than ShopSavvy? We have a LOT more data (i.e. retailers and prices) than Shopper. Is there something I am missing? Love some feedback.

Maybe because it's new. Or he liked the interface better. Sorry to waste your time, I don't really use those apps, but it could come in handy.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowestpuma View Post
    Opera 5 or XScope? I wonder which one to use
    I relied on Opera Mini for internet back when I used Blackberry. But I rather like the xScope interface and the zoom options. I actually use the different zooming techniques regularly, but don't really use the file and task manager part of it.
    Opera does 'feel' faster sometimes..
  9. RS/Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    71 times
    Phone
    S3, G2, M8
    Premium Member
  10. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    110 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    You are totally correct when you say your database is far better. However I found that I almost never used your program or Goggles...

I was impressed by the technology and speed that it worked. Unlike everything else on the market, a picture taken of a book or a bar code was instantly recognized - the engine that runs it was vastly superior. Second it allows you to use your voice to search for products - I really like that and found myself using it more.

If I were a major shopper (I'm not) I would use your program. But I'm out of your demographic... male 44 years old hates shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by amuse View Post

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links