DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: ROM Manager

1. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus, HTC TB, and D1
    DroidForums.net Developer

ROM Manager

For those who have it you know what im talking about. for those who don't take a minute to read.

As some of you may know Koush is out and has been for some time. im not telling you what to do, but more and more developers are making their ROMS available on it. (BlackDroid, Pete, Cyanogen, and more to come) this is the ultimate ROMing experience. Most if not all the bugs of clock work have been resolved, and the developer is making changes and adding things everyday.

some of the features are:
    OTA updates for ROMS
    Options for installing(almost the same as .tgz)
    Back up/restore(standard)
    easy to use interface
    wipe separate partitions(boot, system, etc)
    install zips without rename
    custom recovery(clean style/easy interface)

im not telling you that you should or shouldn't. but if my instincs are right more and more developers will jump on board.

Info:
    Cost- $3.99
    Developer- Koushik Dutta

Thanks
    im not responsible if this messes up your phone. please be educated first, even though its very simple
    Galaxy Nexus: ICS53F Rooted/Unlocked Thunder Bolt: CM7.1.1 Droid 1: CM6
    Team Shadow

want to buy me some orange juice?? Donate if you like my work

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    J313R
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    I have purchased the donate version of Rom Manager and am very pleased with this recovery and also the CyanogenMod rom ever since ive switched over i havent looked back and like you said more devs are starting to appear on clockwork as well which is giving you variety as well...ive had no problems with Rom Manager at all you can make nandroid back ups and restore in case of mess up which is pretty much impossible, cm v.5.0.5.3 runs super smooth and fast as well no freezes nor fc's now you can even select themes that were just added a liittle bit ago such as NexTheme v2.0 and i just downloaded xRom 1.0 which so far is awesome...i am very impressed and satisfied with Rom Manager and dont plan on changing anytime soon...but dont take my word for it try it for yourself and make the decision different strokes for different folks...i would like to say THANK YOU and keep up the good work to Koush and Cyanogen for their hard work and time...

Links