So, I had been using Simple shopper for my shopping list, and tag to do list for my to-do list, but I'd really like to find 1 single app that could incorporate both lists.
Here are the features I'm looking for:
1. shopping list and to-do list in one app
2. for the shopping list, it saves items you've entered in the past, so you don't have to type "milk" every week, you can just add items from a list of past items
3. I would like for the shopping list to have a price feature, so that as I check items off while shopping, it adds up an estimate of what I've spent so far. **BUt, this is not a necessity, and it's not a dealbreaker if it doesn't have this.
4. the ability to text or email lists to others
5. it would be nice if I could create separate shopping lists for different stores, but this isn't a dealbreaker either
Does anyone have any recommendations?