DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Looking for Droid Inventory App

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

Looking for Droid Inventory App

I am looking for an Inventory App whereby I can scan barcodes via the Droid and maintain a database on my Windows 7 computer. I realize that there are numerous inventory apps out there, but I do not believe any that I have found will allow you to transfer the data over to a Windows 7 computer where you can use either the same software or possibly a third party inventory application to edit and maintain the data.

If anyone knows how I can do this I would really appreciate your suggestions. What am looking for primarily is a DVD inventory app that will allow me to keep track of the DVDs I currently own, and any that I may loan out.

Thanks in advance,
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by SDroidDawg View Post
    I am looking for an Inventory App whereby I can scan barcodes via the Droid and maintain a database on my Windows 7 computer. I realize that there are numerous inventory apps out there, but I do not believe any that I have found will allow you to transfer the data over to a Windows 7 computer where you can use either the same software or possibly a third party inventory application to edit and maintain the data.

If anyone knows how I can do this I would really appreciate your suggestions. What am looking for primarily is a DVD inventory app that will allow me to keep track of the DVDs I currently own, and any that I may loan out.

Thanks in advance,
    SDroidDawg - believe it or not there is one! Have read specifically about one called Inventory Droid. Here's the link to their website:

Inventory Droid

Hope this helps!
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    android mytouch slide

scannerdroid

ScannerDroid looks to be a very simple inventory application...looks like developer can customize app to whatever you may need...what looks very cool is you could buy a bluetooth barcode scanner and use it instead of the very slow camera on phone for barcode scanning...
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola

Android Barcode Scanning and Reading

Hi,

My business, JMA Web Technologies, has created Android barcode reading and scanning software. It can change inventory, look up items, associate pictures and signatures with barcodes. For more info, please check out the JMA site:

Android Barcode Reader and Scanner

Joseph Anderson
    President, JMA Web Technologies
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by jmawebtech View Post
    Hi,

My business, JMA Web Technologies, has created Android barcode reading and scanning software. It can change inventory, look up items, associate pictures and signatures with barcodes. For more info, please check out the JMA site:

Android Barcode Reader and Scanner

Joseph Anderson
    President, JMA Web Technologies
    I am also looking for a Barcode based Inventory Tracker/ scanner. Thank you Joseph and Anne. I also found Inventory tracker and ViziScan apps good if you want to scan the inventory and keep a report of the same in excel format.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    nexus 4
    Try Barcodery
    It uploads scanned items to your account on Barcodery where you can download them and import to an excel or inFlow inventory or whatever ...

Here are some screenshots:

Links