1) FolderSync - Sync Folders with Cloud. I access all my Clouds with this app and uninstalled Dropbox,GDrive,Box,SugarSync,Skydrive apps.
2) FolderOrganizer - Add labels to apps and organize them easily.
3) DroID3tagger - MP3 recognition and automagically adds ID3 tags.
4) FriendCaster + GoChat - Facebook viewer + Facebook Chat
5) CameraICS+ - Replaces standard camera with a faster & better looking camera with panorama built in.
*) Touchpal Keyboard or any "swipe" keyboard alternatives.
1- Smart Volume Control + - Has every major option on the app, now i don't waste time going to options and search for whatever I need, now it is all consolidated in Smart Volume Control, which made me bought the 'Plus' version. Best money I gave!
2 - Easy Money - Along with Smart Volume Control +, is one of the best apps I use everyday!
3 - JeFit PRO - Good to track my workouts
4 - Smart Tools - Some little tools that may be necessary...
5 - Instagram - fun.
I love my Droid 4 because it is a versatile tool that I use for everything. I am not a geek or guru. My quest is for a calendar that will set a link to a phone contact. In my example I create an appointment with Judy Smith. This link connects to the phone contact; with a tap the user sees the contacts info (number to call and say I am going to be late or recheck the address). Tapping the "back" button returns you to the appointment. I have looked and downloaded several apps but have not found "the" one. p.s. I am not rooted. Thank you for reading. Andy asdf