Pandora has always been pretty buggy, but ever since the latest update it's been running like complete garbage. Anyone else?
1) When I open it, it'll sit at the loading screen until I quit and relaunch it more often than not.
2) When I switch to it, whether its been playing music or not, I often get the blank-screen bug. The player controls show up, but nothing else, until I close and relaunch.
3) The Bluetooth bug has been popping up CONSTANTLY. Every time the music is paused for ANY reason (a notification, call or if I just pause it myself), Bluetooth audio is screwy until I turn off my headset and back on. Some people had issues like this before, but I never did.
4) I have Settings Profiles set up to automatically launch Pandora when I put it in my car dock. It will open, start playing music but still just sit at the loading screen forever.... until I close and relaunch it.
5) Even as I type this, I CANNOT get Bluetooth to work at all. I've turned my headset off and on probably 10 times, tried it with Pandora paused, closed, opened, playing, etc.. and it just keeps skipping.
I realize the BT problem is probably more with Android than Pandora, but this is just getting ridiculous. I spent over $100 getting everything set up so I could play Pandora on my car stereo and make it EASY TO USE, but now its hardly usable at all. I haven't installed any new apps, and I've removed some trying to see if they were causing any kind of conflicts, but nothing helps. I'm starting to regret paying for a Pandora membership and just about ready to give up on it all together for Last.fm.