DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Juice Defender

  1. Master Droid
    searayman's Avatar
    Member #
    1330
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    949
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Juice Defender

    If anyone is using juice defender what kind of gains are you seeing with it?

    Also if screen is off and and apn is turning on for 2min ever 15min will i still get text messages instantly?
    I have a lot of good how to articles about music managing and battery life etc. PM me if interested.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid
    DROIDsballs's Avatar
    Member #
    35455
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    47
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    #2
    This is an incredible app. I have instantly seen an improvement in my battery and haven't really noticed a difference in the delivery of mms.

    My question is has anyone purchased ultimate juice and have you seen an even more increased battery life with it?
    Last edited by DROIDsballs; 03-02-2010 at 08:23 AM.
  4. Master Droid
    searayman's Avatar
    Member #
    1330
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    949
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DROIDsballs View Post
    This is an incredible app. I have instantly seen an improvement in my battery and haven't really noticed a difference in the delivery of mms.

    My question is has anyone purchased ultimate juice and have you seen an even more increased battery life with it?
    I bough ultimate juice, and well it only just unlocks features such as shorter time and stuff with wifi and location. But i dont really use wifi and I didnt really use the free one for a long period of time to be able to compare. Paid version might also give you the widget too but i could be wrong.
    I have a lot of good how to articles about music managing and battery life etc. PM me if interested.
  5. Senior Droid
    Cowpoke's Avatar
    Member #
    16102
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    142
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by searayman View Post
    If anyone is using juice defender what kind of gains are you seeing with it?

    Also if screen is off and and apn is turning on for 2min ever 15min will i still get text messages instantly?
    I have the free and havn't noticed much improvement. I'm sure if your screen is off most of the time it would improve it quite a bit, but if you us your phone much I don't think it does much.
  6. Master Droid
    searayman's Avatar
    Member #
    1330
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    949
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #5
    I have a lot of good how to articles about music managing and battery life etc. PM me if interested.
  7. Droid
    TheDJ's Avatar
    Member #
    23165
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    88
    Phone
    Droid
    #6
    Does it still sync Gmail the same exact way it would if you did not have the app installed? I rely on getting the notifications for my Gmail.. thanks
  8. Senior Droid
    joshnichols189's Avatar
    Member #
    27473
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    110
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDJ View Post
    Does it still sync Gmail the same exact way it would if you did not have the app installed? I rely on getting the notifications for my Gmail.. thanks
    It does.. and same with texts and calls. I have ultimate juice and my extended battery lasts 35 hours now instead of 31 =]
  9. Droid
    TheDJ's Avatar
    Member #
    23165
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    88
    Phone
    Droid
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by joshnichols189 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDJ View Post
    Does it still sync Gmail the same exact way it would if you did not have the app installed? I rely on getting the notifications for my Gmail.. thanks
    It does.. and same with texts and calls. I have ultimate juice and my extended battery lasts 35 hours now instead of 31 =]
    OK great, I will give it a try.
  10. Droid
    bright2018's Avatar
    Member #
    45707
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    46
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by joshnichols189 View Post
    It does.. and same with texts and calls. I have ultimate juice and my extended battery lasts 35 hours now instead of 31 =]
    What other apps do you have installed to help increase your battery life? How much do you use it (i.e., texting, talking, web browsing, etc). I'm lucky to get 12 hours out of mine.
    Cyanoged DROIDX

    Current: ROM CM7 | Theme MotoBlur

    Previous: ROM Liberty GB v0.8 | Theme Custom Theme by mr_brady
  11. Droid
    shiccy's Avatar
    Member #
    32322
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toledo, OH
    Posts
    76
    Twitter
    benglund
    Phone
    iPhone 4
    #10
    I am in low connection areas when at work, and I don't check my phone often there either. Because of this, I turned it on the 8 minutes every two hours while there ... My battery is usually at 30 - 50 percent with minimal to no use at work, w/ this enabled I had 50% at the end of the day with quite a bit of use. In short I like it, works well, and with the 2hr update doesn't let things come in instantly, so I can send a text and it is a couple minutes before I get an update ...

    Per the status message I've got a multiplier of 2.5x my original battery, so that's pretty darned good considering. Also my phone would get about 15 hours and it says I'll get 21hrs now with a fairly high predictability rating, so ... It works, I like it, and I paid for the full version.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. How much juice are you losing at night in sleep mode?
    By hermannism in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 04:13 PM

Search tags for this page

android juice defender review
,
does juice defender really work
,
does juice defender work
,
how to use juice defender
,
is juice defender worth it
,

juice defender

,
juice defender forums
,
juice defender kullan?m?
,

juice defender review

,
juice defender worth it
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+