List your favorite 5 free and favorite 5 paid apps.
1) Handcent SMS - Can be customized to look exactly (almost. date and time in the conversation list are different) like Messaging, but there again can look like whatever you want, and has popup (selling point for me).
2) PapiJump - Best game I've played on a phone. It's simple, and it's fun.
3) Bloo - Blows any other Facebook apps for this phone out of the water.
4) Home++ - Great home replacement app. Adds home screens, a litlte control panel at the bottom that you can customize pretty well, and has a screen shot function.
5) This is a tie between Astro File Manager (gives you access to your files without being on a PC), SMS Backup and Restore (if you're like me, texts are a big deal, it's a good idea to download this. I backup once a day), WeatherBug (best weather app IMO. It displays the current temp in the notification bar and has a nice widget), and Notes (I take notes in class on it. It works).
Top Free - Pandora Radio, Google Sky Maps, My Tracks, Dock Runner, TripIt
Top Paid - Flight Tracker Pro,
only to others and I uninstalled them - Open Home and BetterCut
Top free - Handcent,SMS backup, droidlight, Pandora, Terminal Emulator.
Top paid -Beautiful Widgets, Tower Raiders Gold, PRO Zoom Camera 5x, SM updater, Flight Director.
But those don't include the ones a use all the time and never open such as Spare Parts, and SetCPU. Those are very valuable also.