DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Documents To Go On Sale!!

  1. Junior Droid
    Sach369's Avatar
    Member #
    34366
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Documents To Go On Sale!!

    I've been thinking about picking up documents to go because of how useful it could be for some quick editing but the $30 price tag held me back. I checked today and it is now on sale for $9.99 for a limited time in case anyone is interested.
  2. Senior Droid
    MonkeyTime's Avatar
    Member #
    7406
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    East Troy, WI
    Posts
    239
    Phone
    Bionic
    #2
    It's gone on and off of that sale price at least once since I got my droid in November. I missed the last sale, so thanks for the heads up.
  3. Master Droid
    myriad46's Avatar
    Member #
    8076
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    473
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X2
    #3
    Their Marketplace page states that the sale will remain until they sell 50,000 copies. Being that they just announced future integration with google docs at MWC, I'd get on it fast.
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    AOKP Rom - current build
  4. Master Droid
    moot's Avatar
    Member #
    12631
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    425
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by myriad46 View Post
    Their Marketplace page states that the sale will remain until they sell 50,000 copies. Being that they just announced future integration with google docs at MWC, I'd get on it fast.
    Do you have a link for this? Or a press report? What exactly would google docs integration entail? I've been considering a purchase for a while now, but I rarely have the need to look at office docs on my phone.
  5. Master Droid
    myriad46's Avatar
    Member #
    8076
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    473
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X2
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by myriad46 View Post
    Their Marketplace page states that the sale will remain until they sell 50,000 copies. Being that they just announced future integration with google docs at MWC, I'd get on it fast.
    Do you have a link for this? Or a press report? What exactly would google docs integration entail? I've been considering a purchase for a while now, but I rarely have the need to look at office docs on my phone.
    Docs to Go for Android to get desktop, Google Docs sync [AC @MWC] | Android Central
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    AOKP Rom - current build
  6. Master Droid
    Eddog4DROID's Avatar
    Member #
    38084
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    668
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    #6
    Synching is going to make this SO MUCH better. That is what I miss most from my old iPod version.
  7. Droid
    rothenbj's Avatar
    Member #
    4220
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    99
    Phone
    droid
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sach369 View Post
    I've been thinking about picking up documents to go because of how useful it could be for some quick editing but the $30 price tag held me back. I checked today and it is now on sale for $9.99 for a limited time in case anyone is interested.
    I'd have to really, really need an app to spend $ 30 on it. I think I'm short a few really's the more I think about it. I'd really, really need it to spend $10. However, I'm sure some has that type need.
  8. Master Droid
    moot's Avatar
    Member #
    12631
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    425
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by myriad46 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by myriad46 View Post
    Their Marketplace page states that the sale will remain until they sell 50,000 copies. Being that they just announced future integration with google docs at MWC, I'd get on it fast.
    Do you have a link for this? Or a press report? What exactly would google docs integration entail? I've been considering a purchase for a while now, but I rarely have the need to look at office docs on my phone.
    Docs to Go for Android to get desktop, Google Docs sync [AC @MWC] | Android Central
    Thanks for the link, I may get this after all!
  9. Premium Member
    Backnblack's Avatar
    Member #
    6311
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,279
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    #9
    Been waiting for this myself....Thanks for the Tip.
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

    Only the Skilled Survive

    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

    Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.



  10. Master Droid
    mikespe's Avatar
    Member #
    4171
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    606
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    #10
    I bought it when it was this price during the holidays. well worth the $10!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Documents to Go
    By Anomander in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 10:56 AM
  2. Documents to go
    By Dragoro in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 08:42 AM
  3. Documents
    By gpigate in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 04:18 PM
  4. Documents to go
    By sterdroids in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 06:15 PM
  5. FS: Documents to go
    By olletsocmit in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 05:21 PM

Search tags for this page

docs to go app for droid x2

,

documents to go+droid 2

,

price of documents to go for android

,

when will droid 4 go on sale

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+