Me and my team developed mobile social application (Android and iOS). It is called BeerMeter. Usually the social flavor applications provide their user ability to say: “Look at that T-Shirt” (I bought it yesterday) or “See that landscape” (I was here last weekend), our mission is to provide real present social experience to our users. In other words we want to provoke people to meet each other face to face. In order to do that we (kind of) extend regular Facebook share status features by put them in the context of drinking beers. In other words, the user is able to say to his Facebook friends – “Hey guys I drink beers with …… and we are at….. and it is real fun ” (come and join us).
Main features we currently have:
- Share the place where you drink beers
- Share the friends you drink beers with
- Count your beers for today
- Count your beers since you use the BeerMeter
- Count your beers since you are at this particular place
This is just the beginning. We have a plan to introduce more features which will make our product more and more real social oriented like:
- Share photo which is just taken
- Notification for Facebook friends who are near you
- Integration with other social networks and so on.
• iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beer...0580?ls=1&mt=8
• Google Play Web - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.beermeter
• Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/BeerMeter
• Blog - Beer Meter