DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: NEW APP - iDialit - FREE - reach a company representative without pressing a button!!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid dna

NEW APP - iDialit - FREE - reach a company representative without pressing a button!!

Hi Everyone,

Want to reach a company representative without pressing a button?Try I Dial it

iDialit was created to help people reach a customer service representative without pressing any numbers or having to select any menu options. Just pick a company, click it and wait for a representative to pick up
    Trying to reach at&t, Verizon, Sprint, T mobile, Your bank, car insurance company .... ? Donít want to guess what option gets you to a representative ? Then just click on the company name and wait till a person picks up the call. Our dialer will dial the companyís phone number and press the required digits so you wonít have to dial any numbers.

I Dial It is currently in beta, so please bear with us as we are constantly adding more numbers and modifying the app to make your dialing experience as pleasant as possible. If you have a favorite company that is not in our database then please use the suggest company menu option to let us know and we will try our best to add it for you.

Currently we support calling to Major Banks , Car insurance companies , Credit Card companies , Wireless Carriers , Shipping Companies and much more ... for a full list of companies we support please install application.

I attached the screenshots of my app.

Link to app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bGl0LmNvZGUiXQ..

Thank you all for looking and for your feedbackName:  idialit-screenshot-1.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  5.4 KBName:  idialit-screenshot-2.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  12.3 KBName:  idialit-screenshot-3.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  10.8 KBName:  idialit-screenshot-4.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  7.2 KB
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid dna

Re: NEW APP - iDialit - FREE -

Any suggestions /comments? This is my first application so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you all in advance.

Links