DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: im looking for a good app that offers remote desktop connection

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Htc rezound

im looking for a good app that offers remote desktop connection

Hello

i have started the task of finding a good remote desktop connection for my pc via htc's droid rezound. i wold like something that wold allow me to view the pc make changed to the screen with out using the users mouse/keyboard. Lock the users mouse/keyboard. basically i want complete control of my pc form my droid. i have a 14 year old brother that likes to mess with my desktop i don't mind but i wold like to boot him off once in a while to do his homework or just because i want to. so any suggestions wold be helpful. i have windows 7 home addition if i need to get pro or something let me know. thanks in advanced pd_zoner.

3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    696 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Premium Member

Re: im looking for a good app that offers remote desktop connection

Splashtop or Team Viewer should work. I've had them both on my Rezound and preferred Splashtop for its ease of setup but Team Viewer works just as well after setup and is free

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    The United States is the land of the free because of the brave.
    To all who serve or have served in the U.S. military and to your families, THANK YOU. Your sacrifices are NOT in vain!
    May God continue to bless the USA
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Htc rezound
    sorry to get back to u so late i had a vacation to take care of ext... first off thanks for the reply it was very informative and quick. i gave them a spin to see what they offered splashtop was very user friendly and easy to use and get started i didn't have any of the normal connecting problems and every thing went smooth. the user interface was nice and if i cant find anything better ill end up using that one. teamviewer has a lot to offer in terms of meeting on the web and helping one with a problem with the pc it too is a nice choice gives u a lot to play with no connection problems and a easy set up. however on both these programs they didn't feature a option where i can peek at my screen with out being noticed. this is very important. if u have any others that might help let me know and again thanks for the help
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Try PhoneMyPc... I've used it prior and you can access all features of your pc as well as just look at what the user is doing on the pc without being noticed. You can just leave the program running in the background of your pc and you can even hide the little icon from showing in the system tray.

Links