I see this message in my desktop DoubleTwist, but haven't seen anything new.
I use iTunes to subscribe to my podcasts. I use DoubleTwist to grab from iTunes and then sync with my Droid Bionic the playlists, including my Unread ones. I have noticed that DoubleTwist has more problems with my Droid Bionic lately
- syncing as soon as I hook it up, without giving me a chance to choose the playlists
- taking forever to sync, even though I only have a few playlists
- crashing at the end of syncing
- creating new playlists with the same name, instead of just updating what is there
- updating the music/podcasts, but not always updating the playlist
I thought something new would be coming, but haven't seen anything. I heard of a DoubleTwist app, but not sure that is what I need (I have not downloaded it yet). Any suggestions?