DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tapatalk only $0.99 on the play store

1. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Wow, you are right. On the DF app there is no way to add a forum to favorites only individual threads. It is like the developers forgot to add the favorite option in the settings menu. On Tapatalk you are able to add both threads and forum topics to favorites.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    77 times
    Phone
    RAZR-DX-Dinc-Rezound-NOTE 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1 View Post
    It has some additional features to it, and there are lots of sites that are tapatalk native.
    Essentially gives you one app for multiple forums.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!
    Wait a minute, you mean to tell me that there are other forums...... Goodbye DF it was nice knowing you all! J/k
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid View Post
    Wow, you are right. On the DF app there is no way to add a forum to favorites only individual threads. It is like the developers forgot to add the favorite option in the settings menu. On Tapatalk you are able to add both threads and forum topics to favorites.
    Whew! So I'm not completely losing it. BUT... what about the web version? I can't seem to find an easy way to setup/get to subscribed forums there either. I click on RAZR on the top bar, then have to scroll down and click RAZR MAXX.
  4. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Purple, I will admit that I have absolutely no idea how to get to my favorite/subscribed threads on the website. And it is not for lack of trying... cuz I try to search for it everytime I go in. If it exists on the website, it is very well hidden (I think I'm pretty darn tech savvy and will admit I have my moments. If someone tells me it exists, I will never admit to being tech savvy again... because I looked everywhere).
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid View Post
    Purple, I will admit that I have absolutely no idea how to get to my favorite/subscribed threads on the website. And it is not for lack of trying... cuz I try to search for it everytime I go in. If it exists on the website, it is very well hidden (I think I'm pretty darn tech savvy and will admit I have my moments. If someone tells me it exists, I will never admit to being tech savvy again... because I looked everywhere).
    OK, so I'm in good company then. Thanks for your help. I'll think about Tapatalk. It's $3 now, which certainly won't break me. But there's really only one other online forum that I browse regularly. If I can use Tapatalk to access that one too, it might be worth it. If not, the Droid Forum App works just fine (aside from the extra couple steps to get to my favorite forums). There are so many good, free apps out there that I hate to pay for apps. The only one I've bought so far is SwiftKey3, which was well worth it.
  6. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Yes, DF is great company and I am most of the time, lol! I did get tapatalk when it was $.99 but I think it is well worth the $3. You can subscribe to many forums on many different topics and have it all easy access.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links