Wifi mouse could as gesture controller, wireless mouse and keyboard, even remote voice input. It has no Ads.
Transform your phone into remote mouse and keyboard, more important it has remote voice input and gesture control functions. All languages around the world can be remote inputed to your PC/Mac, and many types of gesture recognition can easily control your PC/Mac.The Lite version features:
* Simulate mouse cursor movement
* Simulate a mouse left/right button click
* Support keyboard remote input
* Support multi-language sentence by sentence remote input
* Full mouse and keyboard screen
* Support scrolling
* Works with Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
* Works with Mac OSX Leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion
And the full version "WiFi Mouse pro" also support:
* 2-Finger Pinch/Expand for making zoom in/out
* 3-Finger drag and drop
* 4-Finger swipe down for show desktop
* 4-Finger swipe up for maximize/normalize current window
* 4-Finger swipe left/right to switch windows.
You can search "WiFi Mouse pro" at market or visit: https://market.android.com/details?i...ecta.wifimouse.