I currently have my 7 screens setup like so:
1) Pointless. This is where I put soundboards, speaking pad, and other apps that I don't NEED but like to play around with.
2) Games. I think its obvious what goes here
3) Entertainment. Music widget, Pandora widget, Slacker widget, and YouTube widget. They take up the whole screen so I may turn some into just app icons and add an rss feed or something else to this page.
4) Home. I have Beautiful Widgets "Home" widget on here with Phone, Messaging, Market, Browser, and both Email/Gmail and CarHome/DockRunner.
5) Tools. Here I put stuff like file managers, barcode scanner, picsay, calculator, notes, astrid, etc.
6) Fiance. I have a picture frame of my soon to be wife and direct links to call or message her. As soon as I start taking more pictures, it will have a couple more picture frames
7) Other. Currently empty. Not sure what I'm going to do with this one.
I have labels set up so each screen has a title in the corner and my theme/icons are the default Eclair ones. I hope it doesn't crash too much this time lol
Didn't get a chance to read all of the posts, so if this was said already, I appologize, you can take a screen shot with Open Home, go into the settings, hit the menu button from the home page, then more and then open home settings, in there you can enable screenshots...you hit the camera button to take a screen shot I guess..havent tried it, but they say to be sure to go back and turn it off.
Ahh..I see that others have tried and it says that the capture failed...oh well
Last edited by Trip; 11-11-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Somone on here said they put their frequently called contacts on the slide out tray...how do you change whats on there?
Never mind...figured it out.
Last edited by Trip; 11-11-2009 at 01:51 PM.
I'm so hoping that there will be a port of SPB Mobile Shell to the DROID ASAP.
I used it on my Imagio, and is was simply stunning to look at, in addition to being highly efficient/functional.
Admittedly, I have been using OpenHome in the meantime, and it's also very nice.
Really wish we could do screen shots.
I have a Matrix background whit the Ech Echo Theme and Echo Echo icon set and it is really popin.
And here is the link to the Android 2.0 skin with the default icons which will make you think its the original but you'll have 7 screens.
Open Home Skin - Android 2.0 v1.0 Application for Android | Themes
Last edited by bamfsig45; 11-11-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Sometimes a "smartphone" is only as smart as its user.