If anyone else likes to use ZumoCast, but have found your phones internal storage dwindling, Zumocast may be your space hog! You can reclaim that storage space and use the SD-Card for all syncs and downloads.
I had synced 6,000 songs/videos/documents from my PC and found that this actually took up 1.2GB of space on my internal storage!!!! I was suprised that this much space was required to save sync data, although this same data accounts for nearly 30GB on my PC so not too bad in retrospect.
Simple Steps to Move ZumoCast synced/downloaded data to SD Card:
1. Under Settings-> Storage-> Windows Media Sync Storage Location, Choose SD Card instead of Internal Memory.
Using your choice of file viewer(Ex. Astro Manager)-
2. CREATE a New Folder called Download
3. Find /sdcard/Download/Zumocast
4. Select MOVE(not copy)
5. Find /sdcard-ext/Download
6. Select PASTE to this folder(it may take awhile depending on how large the folder is)
7. Open ZumoCast and you should still see your synced data(if not hit Refresh under Settings and/or verify you have used the correct path to paste folder)
Instructions for Bionic but should also apply to RAZR MotoCast, please post if this works for you and save other Casters some valuable storage!!!
NICE SIDE EFFECT?: This may reduce the size of any app backups you make via Tibu and the like! Not sure if this data is part of the backup process, looks like it to me. Maybe someone can verify this also.