DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Complain And Win $100 With The Complain App!!

1. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member

Complain And Win $100 With The Complain App!!

One of the finalists in the app competition here at CTIA Enterprise & Applications is the Complain App. The complain app makes it really easy for the end user to complain about big corporations and companies.

“The Complain App isn’t just for *****ing” Noam Gordon, the entrepreneur behind the Android application tells TDG. He’s hopeful that by sharing the information through back proper channels big businesses will be able to respond and complainers will be able to make a difference.

More after the break

The depth of the Complain app can stretch from a bad experience at your local McDonald’s to recurring problems with any top airline. Even Android users can complain Gordon says. He gives the example about bloatware. Gordon would love to see more Android users complaining to t the OEM’s, carriers and even Google about bloatware and anything else that makes Android anything but pleasurable.

Now through November 10th the Complain App and Thedroidguy are teaming up to encourage you to download the complain app here and start complaining. Random complainers will win $100 gift cards to a business of their choice, it could even be the business that was the subject of your complaint, everyone’s about giving second (and sometimes fifth chances).

The Complain app makes sure that complaints that may possibly be brushed off by Twitter or Facebook, gets in the right hands. Not only that but by crowdsourcing in app the Complain App puts similar complaints for the same company together to make sure that the company sees those complaints.

So how do you win? Download the complain app here and start complaining. Once you’ve found something to complain about tweet “I Just complained using the #complainapp and I may win $100 bucks #TDG Complain And Win $100 With The Complain App » Android Phones, Android Tablets, News, Tech, Gadgets And More, Thedroidguy

It’s that simple. Start complaining today!

Good Luck and Happy Complaining!!

Via: TheDroidGuy.Com
    Last edited by Shadez; 10-12-2011 at 03:02 AM.

3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    186 times
    Twitter
    Droid_Xer
    Phone
    Verizon™ Galaxy Nexus
    Premium Member
    Going to give this a go. Come on 100 bucks!
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Awesome! A new way for people to jump on the bandwagon and complain about the job creators and producers in society.

I remember when we as a country had great respect for people who have done well in life.

LOL, maybe I am reading it wrong, but it seems that the gist behind this app is to propagate class warfare. Stupid.
  5. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    I can see your point, but I also can see some benefits of it. Take for example, Change.org, and other sites that let people express unsatisfactory goods and/or services. Of course you will always have those who complain about anything they can think of. But in this day and age, it's sometimes hard to get major corporations to change without a public outcry. Let's look at "New Coke" for example, when it was released in the 80's, so many people complained that they changed the formula, they immediately brought back the original formula, renamed, 'Classic Coke'. I guess it all depends on who and how you use the technology that is presented is what it really comes down to...
  6. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    I downloaded it and went to complain, realized life is good and uninstalled

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Links