Is anyone else actually using the official Yahoo Messenger app, and if so do you find it unacceptably buggy?
Bugs I've found in the few weeks I've used it:
- Sometimes I receive multiple (like a dozen) duplicate messages over and over.
- Cannot attach files or pictures. The buttons just don't seem to work.
- Contacts sometimes appear offline on mobile app, but online on desktop app.
- Lots of crashes to desktop.
- History randomly resets to near the beginning of the history, instead of staying at the last message.
- Characters don't appear in text box or are severely delayed sometimes.
Everything else on the phone runs great, so I'm assuming all of these are problems with this app.
What suggestions do you have for a good alternative? I've read some other forums and all of these issues appear to be documented by others and Yahoo hasn't fixed them in a reasonable amount of time.