Mobile Encryption on the Go! Hash fast with crypTo.
crypTo. is an encryption application with the follow features:
– Encrypts strings in Base64, Binary, CRC32, MD2, MD4, MD5, RipeMD128, RipeMD160, RipeMD256, RipeMD320, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger and Whirlpool!
– Decrypts Base64, Binary and looks up MD5 back to its original string!
– Hashing messages or numbers can be used in order to hide or send secret messages that could be decrypted later on!
– Hashing you own passwords and then pasting into Google in order to see if they have been cracked is a good way of checking the security of your passwords.
– File Check using CRC32, MD2, MD4, MD5, RipeMD128, RipeMD160, RipeMD256, RipeMD320, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger and Whirlpool!
– MAKE SURE TO USE A GOOD FILE MANAGER WHEN DOING FILE CHECKSUMS FOR BIG FILES (ex. ASTRO)
– Every file has a checksum and when downloading files it is very important that these checksums are matched to the checksum given by the source providing the downloaded file because the files could contain malware or may not work properly because it was not completely downloaded.
– Copy and Compare Strings and check is they match!
– After Hashing a String or File, you may check and compare Checksums to make sure they are correct!
What is a string?
– A string can be letters or numbers before they are encrypted into a hash.
What is a hash?
– A hash is an encrypted string of letters or numbers by different encryption methods. Hashes are used in cryptography for creating strong passwords, data encryption and to check the integrity of files.
What is a checksum?
– A checksum is a hash of a file.
Explanation of permissions requested:
– Internet: Button that goes to devShare in the "About" section of the Menu and MD5 Reverse Lookup.
And there's more updates to come: Widgets, Saving Hashes, File Encryption and More Encryption Methods such as Adler-32 and Haval-128.
Tags: Base64 Binary CRC32 MD2 MD4 MD5 RipeMD128 RipeMD160 RipeMD256 RipeMD320 SHA-1 SHA-256 SHA-384 SHA-512 Tiger Whirlpool password security hash hack hacking encryption decryption