IntoNow makes engaging with your favorite TV shows easy, social, and fun. Just tap the green button when your favorite show is on and IntoNow will identify the show and episode; provide all data and links associated with it; and help you share on Facebook and Twitter. IntoNow also helps you see which shows you have in common with your friends — including whether they’ve seen the latest episode — and alerts you whenever you and a friend are watching the same show at the same time. Use it to discover new shows, discuss your favorites with your friends, and learn more about whatever you’re into now!
- Identify live TV, or anything that’s run on TV in the last five years, from your television, computer or mobile device.
- Get full episode and cast information.
- Receive notifications when your friends are watching the same episode or show.
- One-click access to IMDb so you can learn more.
- Add new friends using Facebook, Twitter, or “search by name.”
The key here is eliminating friction in sharing exactly what you're watching with your friends and seeing what they're watching, creating a social network for TVs and movies.
If I don't have to type out a long movie name or figure out the season and episode numbers, I am much more likely to check into a show or movie.
IntoNow gets it close to perfect.